Thursday, April 15, 2010

me and my little sister

I'm making another compare and contrast this time I'm going to compare me at my little sister staring with me.

I'm 5 years and 4 months older then her I'm not as social able as her i believe that she is to dependent on her friends because she seems not to be able have a day without having or being at friends or constantly in communication, in fact i kind of worry that she's so dependent on them that during her high school and above years that could get her into trouble (drugs,bad crowd sort of thing) also I'm some what physically disabled so so she could run circles around me.we both like going the computer especially the laptop (for me because it can be used any where and be comfortable).physically shes thinner then me while I'm not so thin a mix a bit over weight and just being bigger i guess. we both really like animals like cats' dogs and other such animals she has a horse while don't have really my own pet, in some ways she cares a bit to much about about animals the reason i say this is because we just recently discovered that we had a raccoon intruder eat from the outside cat's cat food so were unless it doesn't come back will have to be gotten rid of the reason i say that is because the aren't native to Canada at all and carry a serious parasitic ringworm (actually a fungus not a worm) that apparently uncure able and deadly(literally eats your brain) so has made kind of phobia tic against raccoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment