Thursday, February 11, 2010

ultimate mmo games

I'm a big gamer writing this blog as a English 11 assignment and to try and find a good mmo or two now I'm not saying it couldn't be something other then a mmo just they seem to have better quality then most other types to me the best mmo would be free to play would prefer it to be a fantasy or scifi gener game relatively good graphics and be able to completely create my character not just like few facial, hair etc customization options can customize their height body mass colour (skin hair eyes etc) wouldn't mind if their was multiple races as well as good game play. some games that I have found that fit this criteria are.
  • perfect world fantasy mmo with good character creation as well as multiple races good game play etc.
  • city of heroes/villains only played trial but it match's my criteria though probably have to pay monthly fees to play non trial version and some what out of date (slightly older game)
          allods online has a good story line i think and i a reasonable character creation system though i think it needs a bit more of a do it your self customization in some areas.
  • the up coming star wars old republic and star trek mmos seems to be a good from what I've seen.
  • shaiya online its a good game biggest flaw seems to be lack of character creation options
  • runes of magic from what I've seen it is relatively good and has a better character Creator system.
I would like it if some people would be able to tell about some good games that might match my criteria s I can check them out and maybe find a good mmo game or other game to play.

3 comments:

  1. World of warcraft is worth the $15 a month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've played wow before yes it was fun but it's character creation was limited to the extreme and you had to pay money monthly but thanks for commenting

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete