Thursday, March 4, 2010

what are the best/ worest books

I'm writing what to me are the best types of books some of the books I like the most and least for the most part my favourite books are fantasy because I like quit a few of the characters there are so many that are so many different others with different yet similar styles of writing some of my favourite authors are David Eddings, Edd Greenwood (first forgotten realms author) R.A Salvatore (major forgotten realms author)Margaret weis and Tracy Hickman are just a few of the authors I like. there is book series that know would never like that would probably be the twilight series mainly because it's a romance book which near the bottom of least favorite genres and secondly because the author completely shredded my depiction of what a vampire is my depiction is more of traditional view of them like the have to drink human they can't use a long term alternative, also vampires definitely do not sparkle in sunlight they rot, decay and burn away also they can't run super fast, and the absolutely can't reproduce sexually the have to transfer their vampirism through their bite or some sort of magic spell to create more vampires not a baby.
so if you feel like commenting what your faverite or least faverite books are and why you like them or commant on what i have wrote go right a head alos don't use the arguement that vampires arent real i know that just her depiction of vampires is just wrong etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment