Thursday, March 4, 2010

facebook is bad

as the title implies I'm blogging about how face book is bad it's probably going to be a short blog it still gets my opinion out.some reasons why i think face book is bad is because first of some of the programs that you find i there have viruses my family actually had get rid of a virus that was attached to one of the programs in it so there probaly quit a few viruses hid in there amongst all the stuff that can be done in there. another thing is I'm not going to say names but when ever my little sister and her friends get together and go on the the computer in the house (quit often all of them) they talk to each other on face book even when there in the same room now that to me is just wrong and stupid etc they should talk to each on the computer when there in same room they should TALK TO EACH OTHER NOT TYPE EACH OTHER. that's why i think face book is bad so comment on it do you agree or disagree and why ether way.

No comments:

Post a Comment